Thursday, July 28, 2022

Friendships

Friendships sailing in the night. It’s interesting how our friendships evolve. One day we’re happy go lucky sailing along with our friends whom we have fun with then someday those friends turn into family and things get serious and others just move along never to be seen again. Most of my friends have always been like family since I have a small and dysfunctional biological family. I have always put so much time, thought and effort into my friendships and want the same in return. My friendships have changed a lot over the years with some being great old friends to others being long gone and forgotten. I’ll always treat my close friends like family but it’ll be interesting starting my own little family in the next year and how that changes things. I hope to grow my community even bigger and better and have this amazingly huge extended family of friends to support each other! 

No comments:

Post a Comment